Subject: RE: Urgent Complaint about Expired Children's Multivitamin
From: "Saveljeva Natalja, Prisma Peremarket AS" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ghulam Zainab Syeda" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2025 13:21:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ghulam Zainab Syeda,

Thank you for informing us about the expired children’s multivitamin
purchased at Roo Prisma, Harku. We sincerely apologize for this serious
oversight and for the concern it caused.

We fully understand the gravity of this issue, especially as it involves a
product intended for children. Following your message, we immediately
checked this product in the store and removed expired items from the
shelves. We regret to hear this is not your first experience with expired
or spoiled products at this location. Please know that your feedback has
been escalated, and further corrective actions are being implemented.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We are truly sorry and
appreciate your patience as we work to ensure better service.

Best regards,

Natalja Saveljeva

Prisma Peremarket AS

Health Products Category Manager

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mustakivi tee 17, Tallinn 13912, Estonia

 <http://www.prismamarket.ee/> www.prismamarket.ee

From: Ghulam Zainab Syeda <[email-masked]>
Sent: teisipäev, 27. mai 2025 10:56
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Urgent Complaint about Expired Children's Multivitamin

You don't often get email from [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Learn why this is
important

Hello,

I am writing to make a complaint about an expired product I bought
yesterday from Prisma Market (Roo prisma Harku). I purchased a children’s
multivitamin, and when I got home, I was about to give it to my children.
Luckily, I noticed the expiry date just in time – it had already expired
on 8.5.2025.

This is a very serious issue because it concerns medicine for children.
Selling expired medicine is dangerous and unacceptable. This is not the
first time I have faced this at Prisma in the same branch three times.
Previously, I have bought expired goat cheese and moldy Georgian bread
from the same store, and I only noticed these problems when I got home. I
have already complained about the bread in the past. I tried to find but
could not find that email.

Customers do not always check expiry dates because it is the
responsibility of employees to ensure products are not expired. This
incident with the children’s multivitamin could have had serious health
consequences, and legal action could be considered in such cases.

Although I threw away the bill after self-checkout, I have proof of
purchase through my bank statement.

I request you to take immediate action to ensure expired products are
never sold again, especially products meant for children.

Thanks